- August 8: Ford F-150 Doors Won't Latch Closed in the Cold: Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- August 7: 1.4 Million Ford F-150 Trucks Investigated for B-Pillar Fires investigations | 8 days ago
- August 6: Ford Emissions Lawsuit Says Power Stroke Engines Illegal news | 9 days ago
- July 24: Ford Shelby GT350 Lawsuit Gains Traction in Florida news | 22 days ago
- July 23: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Concerns Heard in Court news | 23 days ago
Ford Recall 14E-041: Wheelchair Lift - Platform Cracking
2006 Ford E-350
If the platform side plates crack, the lift platform can separate from the lift and come to rest against the vehicle's lift door. When the doors are opened, the platform may fall out, increasing the risk of injury to the lift operator.
- New England Wheels (New England) is recalling certain model year 2006-2014 E-250, and E-350 vehicles modified by New England to be equipped with certain model S2005, S2010, S5005, S5010, S5505, and S5510 wheelchair lifts manufactured by Ricon Corporation. The platform side plate of the affected wheelchair lifts may crack.
- New England will notify owners to take vehicles to a Ricon dealer or service center who will install supplemental platform support bumpers. Any platform that has already started cracking will be replaced, free of charge. The recall began on November 17, 2014. Owners may contact New England customer service at 1-800-886-9247 or Ricon customer service at 1-800-322-2884. New England's number for this recall is 14E-041.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.