- September 18: Ford F-150 Master Cylinder Problems Cause Huge Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- September 13: Ford Recalls Edge and Lincoln MKX For Faulty Door Bolts recalls | 12 days ago
- September 7: Ford Recalls Edge, Flex, Lincoln MKX and Lincoln MKT recalls | 18 days ago
- September 6: Ford Recalls 2 Million F-150s After 17 U.S. Fires recalls | 19 days ago
- September 3: Ford Transmission Lawsuit Includes Fiesta and Focus Cars news | 22 days ago
Ford Recall : 6-Way Power Seat Base
2007 Ford E-350
The seat occupant may be injured if the seat base pin were to break.
- Access options is recalling certain trucks and vans built on Ford E150, E350, Toyota sienna, and Dodge Grand Caravan chassis and equipped with vmi/ricon 6-way power seat bases. The six way power seat base may have a defective (cold) weld on the pivot pin which is welded to the swivel plate. The weld could fail.
- The swivel plate will be replaced free of charge if necessary. The recall began on June 8, 2010. Owners may contact access option at 831-722-6804.
Click a tab for more information.