- December 8: Ford Focus Clutch Recall Expanded Over Pressure Plates recalls | 6 days ago
- November 25: Ford 6.7L CP4 Fuel Pump Failures Cause Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- November 19: Ford Bubbling Paint Warranty Is a 'Sham,' Says Lawsuit news | 25 days ago
- November 17: Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators Recalled Due to Seat Issues recalls | 27 days ago
- November 17: Lincoln Nautilus Recall Ordered Over Airbag Modules recalls | 27 days ago
Ford Recall : 6-Way Power Seat Base
2007 Ford E-350
The seat occupant may be injured if the seat base pin were to break.
- Access options is recalling certain trucks and vans built on Ford E150, E350, Toyota sienna, and Dodge Grand Caravan chassis and equipped with vmi/ricon 6-way power seat bases. The six way power seat base may have a defective (cold) weld on the pivot pin which is welded to the swivel plate. The weld could fail.
- The swivel plate will be replaced free of charge if necessary. The recall began on June 8, 2010. Owners may contact access option at 831-722-6804.
Click a tab for more information.