- December 8: Ford Focus Clutch Recall Expanded Over Pressure Plates recalls | 11 days ago
- November 25: Ford 6.7L CP4 Fuel Pump Failures Cause Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- November 19: Ford Bubbling Paint Warranty Is a 'Sham,' Says Lawsuit news | 30 days ago
- November 17: Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators Recalled Due to Seat Issues recalls | 32 days ago
- November 17: Lincoln Nautilus Recall Ordered Over Airbag Modules recalls | 32 days ago
Ford Recall : Air Conditioner
2007 Ford E-350
This defect could result in a fire.
Equipment — Air Conditioner
- Cues, Inc. Is recalling certain model year 2007-2009 service vehicles built on various chassis equipped with carrier airv ceiling units, model nos. 68rv0010ba, 68rv0012ca, and 68rv0010ea. The heater element in these assemblies may be defective which could cause the unit to create smoke or sparks.
- Cues is working with carrier to remedy the affected vehicles. Repairs will be made by carrier free of charge. Please see carrier's defect report 09E-053. The safety recall began on January 5, 2010. Owners may contact carrier at 1-877-584-7059 or cues at 1-407-849-0190.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.