- December 10: Ford PowerShift Transmissions Have Cost Automaker $3 Billion news | 2 days ago
- December 9: Ford 'Death Wobble' Lawsuit Says F-250 and F-350 Trucks Affected news | 3 days ago
- December 6: Ford Explorers and Lincoln Aviators Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 6 days ago
- December 6: Ford Recalls Ford F-250, F-350 and F-450 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 6 days ago
- December 1: Ford F-150 Peeling Paint Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
Ford Recall : Air Conditioner
2007 Ford E-350
This defect could result in a fire.
Equipment — Air Conditioner
- Cues, Inc. Is recalling certain model year 2007-2009 service vehicles built on various chassis equipped with carrier airv ceiling units, model nos. 68rv0010ba, 68rv0012ca, and 68rv0010ea. The heater element in these assemblies may be defective which could cause the unit to create smoke or sparks.
- Cues is working with carrier to remedy the affected vehicles. Repairs will be made by carrier free of charge. Please see carrier's defect report 09E-053. The safety recall began on January 5, 2010. Owners may contact carrier at 1-877-584-7059 or cues at 1-407-849-0190.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.