- January 6: Ford Swollen Lug Nuts Lawsuit Dismissed news | 12 days ago
- January 4: Ford Expands Takata Airbag Recalls by 953,000 Vehicles recalls | 14 days ago
- January 4: Ford EcoSport Recall Issued For 2019 Models recalls | 14 days ago
- December 30: Ford F-150 Transmission Lawsuit Says Reverse Doesn't Work news | 19 days ago
- December 25: Ford F-150 B-Pillar Fire Investigation Closed After Recall investigations | 24 days ago
Ford Recall : Hydraulic Brake Line
2007 Ford E-350
If a loss of service brake pressure occurs, the driver may not be able to control the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash
Suspension — Rear
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Frontline is recalling certain model year 2006-2011 electronic news gathering (eng) vehicles built on a Ford E-350 chassis with an aftermarket rear anti-sway bar and manufactured from October 31, 2006, through July 12, 2011. These vehicles may be susceptible to rear hydraulic brake line damage. The rear anti-sway bar frame mounting bolt threads may come in contact with the steel hydraulic brake line. If metal-to-metal abrasion occurs, the brake line may eventually rupture and cause a loss of hydraulic service brake pressure.
- Frontline will notify owners, and dealers will repair the vehicles free of charge. Repairs will be performed by local Ford dealers and frontline authorized service facilities. The manufacturer began contacting owners by telephone on July 12, 2011. Owners may contact frontline communications at 1-727-573-0400.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.