- July 5: Ford 6.7 Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Systems Illegal news | 10 days ago
- July 4: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Recall Needed: Safety Group news | 11 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 20 days ago
- June 20: NHTSA Denies Petition to Investigate Ford and Mercury SUVs investigations | 25 days ago
- June 13: Ford Recalls 27 Edge, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Vehicles recalls | 32 days ago
Ford Recall 11S22: Fuel Tank Assembly
2008 Ford E-350
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source may result in a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Storage — Tank Assembly
- Ford is recalling certain replacement fuel tanks that could be installed into model year 2004 through 2008 E-150, E-250, and E-350 vans and wagons. The affected fuel tanks have an extra obdii sensor hole on the top of the tank that may not be properly sealed and may leak fuel.
- Ford will notify owners, and dealers will replace the fuel tanks free of charge. The safety recall began on November 28, 2011. Owners may contact Ford Motor Company customer relationship center at 1-800-232-5952.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.