- September 18: Ford F-150 Master Cylinder Problems Cause Huge Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- September 13: Ford Recalls Edge and Lincoln MKX For Faulty Door Bolts recalls | 12 days ago
- September 7: Ford Recalls Edge, Flex, Lincoln MKX and Lincoln MKT recalls | 18 days ago
- September 6: Ford Recalls 2 Million F-150s After 17 U.S. Fires recalls | 19 days ago
- September 3: Ford Transmission Lawsuit Includes Fiesta and Focus Cars news | 22 days ago
Ford Recall : Hydraulic Brake Line
2008 Ford E-350
If a loss of service brake pressure occurs, the driver may not be able to control the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash
Suspension — Rear
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Frontline is recalling certain model year 2006-2011 electronic news gathering (eng) vehicles built on a Ford E-350 chassis with an aftermarket rear anti-sway bar and manufactured from October 31, 2006, through July 12, 2011. These vehicles may be susceptible to rear hydraulic brake line damage. The rear anti-sway bar frame mounting bolt threads may come in contact with the steel hydraulic brake line. If metal-to-metal abrasion occurs, the brake line may eventually rupture and cause a loss of hydraulic service brake pressure.
- Frontline will notify owners, and dealers will repair the vehicles free of charge. Repairs will be performed by local Ford dealers and frontline authorized service facilities. The manufacturer began contacting owners by telephone on July 12, 2011. Owners may contact frontline communications at 1-727-573-0400.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.