- January 6: Ford Swollen Lug Nuts Lawsuit Dismissed news | 11 days ago
- January 4: Ford Expands Takata Airbag Recalls by 953,000 Vehicles recalls | 13 days ago
- January 4: Ford EcoSport Recall Issued For 2019 Models recalls | 13 days ago
- December 30: Ford F-150 Transmission Lawsuit Says Reverse Doesn't Work news | 18 days ago
- December 25: Ford F-150 B-Pillar Fire Investigation Closed After Recall investigations | 23 days ago
Ford Recall : Wheelchair Lift/Outer Roll Stop Latching Mechanism
2008 Ford E-350
A wheelchair occupant may defeat or ride over the insufficiently latched roll stop. If this occurs when the lift platform is in an elevated position, the wheelchair's occupant could fall and sustain injury.
- Advanced Wheels of Technology, Inc. (Advanced Wheels) is recalling certain model year 2008-2010 Ford E-350 vehicles modified by Advanced Wheels and equipped with Braun NCL-2, and NVL-2 wheel chair lifts manufactured November 20, 2006, through September 10, 2010. Over time, and with frequent use, the roll stop latches on the outer barrier of the lifts in these vans may become bent or misaligned.
- Braun Corporation notified all of the vehicle owners, and Advanced Wheels replaced the recalled parts with new parts, free of charge. Owners may contact Advanced Wheels customer service at 1-860-653-8064.
Click a tab for more information.