- August 8: Ford F-150 Doors Won't Latch Closed in the Cold: Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- August 7: 1.4 Million Ford F-150 Trucks Investigated for B-Pillar Fires investigations | 8 days ago
- August 6: Ford Emissions Lawsuit Says Power Stroke Engines Illegal news | 9 days ago
- July 24: Ford Shelby GT350 Lawsuit Gains Traction in Florida news | 22 days ago
- July 23: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Concerns Heard in Court news | 23 days ago
Ford Recall : Wheelchair Lift/Outer Roll Stop Latching Mechanism
2008 Ford E-350
A wheelchair occupant may defeat or ride over the insufficiently latched roll stop. If this occurs when the lift platform is in an elevated position, the wheelchair's occupant could fall and sustain injury.
- Advanced Wheels of Technology, Inc. (Advanced Wheels) is recalling certain model year 2008-2010 Ford E-350 vehicles modified by Advanced Wheels and equipped with Braun NCL-2, and NVL-2 wheel chair lifts manufactured November 20, 2006, through September 10, 2010. Over time, and with frequent use, the roll stop latches on the outer barrier of the lifts in these vans may become bent or misaligned.
- Braun Corporation notified all of the vehicle owners, and Advanced Wheels replaced the recalled parts with new parts, free of charge. Owners may contact Advanced Wheels customer service at 1-860-653-8064.
Click a tab for more information.