- October 16: Ford F-250 and F-350 Tailgates Opening Without Warning investigations | 1 days ago
- October 12: Ford F-150 Brake Pedals Go to the Floors: Lawsuit news | 5 days ago
- October 10: Ford GT Recall Issued After Car Catches Fire recalls | 7 days ago
- October 10: Ford Fiesta and Focus Owners in Thailand Win PowerShift Case news | 7 days ago
- October 7: Ford Water Pump Class-Action Lawsuit Says Engines Fail news | 10 days ago
Ford Recall : Wheelchair Lift/Outer Roll Stop Latching Mechanism
2009 Ford E-350
A wheelchair occupant may defeat or ride over the insufficiently latched roll stop. If this occurs when the lift platform is in an elevated position, the wheelchair's occupant could fall and sustain injury.
- Advanced Wheels of Technology, Inc. (Advanced Wheels) is recalling certain model year 2008-2010 Ford E-350 vehicles modified by Advanced Wheels and equipped with Braun NCL-2, and NVL-2 wheel chair lifts manufactured November 20, 2006, through September 10, 2010. Over time, and with frequent use, the roll stop latches on the outer barrier of the lifts in these vans may become bent or misaligned.
- Braun Corporation notified all of the vehicle owners, and Advanced Wheels replaced the recalled parts with new parts, free of charge. Owners may contact Advanced Wheels customer service at 1-860-653-8064.
Click a tab for more information.