- February 19: Ford Fusion Energi Recall Ordered To Prevent Electrical Shocks recalls | 2 days ago
- February 17: 1998 Ford Explorer Rollover Crash Will Cost Ford $152 Million news | 4 days ago
- February 14: Recall: Ford Mustang, Lincoln Nautilus and Lincoln Navigator recalls | 7 days ago
- February 13: Lincoln Continental Door Latch Recall Includes 28,200 Cars recalls | 8 days ago
- February 13: Ford F-150 Downshifting Problems Cause Recall of 1.5 Million Trucks recalls | 8 days ago
Ford Recall : Wheelchair Lift - Platform Cracking
2009 Ford E-350
If the platform side plates crack, the lift platform can separate from the lift and come to rest against the vehicle's lift door. When the doors are opened, the platform may fall out, increasing the risk of injury to the lift operator.
- Mobility Works (WMK Inc.) is recalling certain model year 2006-2014 Ford E150, E250, and E350 vans modified by Mobility Works to be equipped with certain model S2005, S2010, S5005, S5010, S5505, and S5510 wheelchair lifts manufactured by Ricon Corporation. The platform side plate of the affected wheelchair lifts may crack.
- Mobility Works will notify owners, and Ricon will supply supplemental platform support bumpers. Any platform that has already started cracking will be replaced, free of charge. The recall began on November 10, 2014. Owners may contact Mobility Works customer service at 1-800-769-8267 or Ricon customer service at 1-800-322-2884.
Click a tab for more information.