- November 5: Ford F-350 Valve Stem Leak Lawsuit Filed in Delaware news | 7 days ago
- October 30: Ford Edge Recall Needed For Seat Belt Problems recalls | 13 days ago
- October 29: Ford Transit Driveshaft Recall Permanent Fix Still Not Available recalls | 14 days ago
- October 27: Ford F-150 Downshift Recall Satisfies Federal Regulators investigations | 16 days ago
- October 16: Ford Ranger Recall: HVAC Blower Motor Fire Risk recalls | 27 days ago
Ford Recall : Aftermarket Roush Propane Conversion Kit
2010 Ford E-350
A gas leak in the presence of an ignition source can result in a fire.
Fuel System, Other — Delivery — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Roush is recalling certain aftermarket roush clean tech liquid propane autogas fuel system kits produced between December 17, 2010, and May 6, 2011, used for installation on fleet vehicles model year 2009 through 2011 Ford E-series vans/wagons/shuttles/cutaway (150, 250 and 350) with 5.4L engines ("E-series"), and MY 2011 Ford E-450 cutaways. The valves installed in the service port of the fuel rails of the kit were under minimum specification for the diameter. This led to insufficient compression of the O-ring, allowing leakage of propane autogas. The part numbers of the affected kits are: P10C2-R150kit-aa, P10C2-R150kit-ac, P10C2-R350kit-ac, P11C2-R150kit-aa, P11C2-R150kit-ab, P11C2-R350kit-aa, P11C2-R350kit-ab, P-10-so-rkit-ba, pbc2-rkit158-ab, pbc2-rkit176-ab, and pbc2-rkitmb-ac.
- As of May 27, 2011, roush had notified all owners of record by telephone and shipped to them replacement valves free of charge. Owners may contact roush at 1-734-466-6255.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.