- April 16: Ford Unintended Acceleration Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 6 days ago
- April 14: Takata Airbag Recall Loaner Car Policies Lacking news | 8 days ago
- April 13: Driverless Cars: 66 Percent of Consumers Don't Want Them news | 9 days ago
- April 12: Ford Engine Block Heater Recall Ordered Over Cords recalls | 10 days ago
- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 31 days ago
Ford Recall : Wheelchair Lift/Outer Roll Stop Latching Mechanism
2010 Ford E-350
A wheelchair occupant may defeat or ride over the insufficiently latched roll stop. If this occurs when the lift platform is in an elevated position, the wheelchair's occupant could fall and sustain injury.
- Prime-time specialty vehicles (prime-time) is recalling one model year 2010 Ford E350 super van equipped with a braun century-2 wheelchair lift. Over time and with frequent use, the roll stop latches on the outer barrier may become bent or misaligned.
- Prime-time will notify the owner, and the repairs will be performed by an authorized braun dealer free of charge. Owners may contact prime-time at 1-574-293-9191.
Click a tab for more information.