- July 18: Ford Recalls 550,000 Escapes and Fusions For Rollaway Dangers recalls | 2 days ago
- July 17: Ford Takata Class-Action Lawsuit Receives Preliminary Approval news | 3 days ago
- July 5: Ford 6.7 Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Systems Illegal news | 15 days ago
- July 4: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Recall Needed: Safety Group news | 16 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 25 days ago
Ford Recall : Wheelchair Lift/Outer Roll Stop Latching Mechanism
2010 Ford E-350
A wheelchair occupant may defeat or ride over the insufficiently latched roll stop. If this occurs when the lift platform is in an elevated position, the wheelchair's occupant could fall and sustain injury.
- Prime-time specialty vehicles (prime-time) is recalling one model year 2010 Ford E350 super van equipped with a braun century-2 wheelchair lift. Over time and with frequent use, the roll stop latches on the outer barrier may become bent or misaligned.
- Prime-time will notify the owner, and the repairs will be performed by an authorized braun dealer free of charge. Owners may contact prime-time at 1-574-293-9191.
Click a tab for more information.