- September 14: Ford Transmission Settlement Appeal: No Settlement news | 4 days ago
- September 13: 2017 Ford Explorers Recalled After 31 Hand Injuries recalls | 5 days ago
- September 3: Ford Fuel Economy Lawsuit Says MPG Ratings False news | 15 days ago
- September 1: Ford Recalls 2019 Fiesta Over Brake Fluid Leaks recalls | 17 days ago
- August 31: Ford Recalls Edge, Fusion, Lincoln MKX and Lincoln MKZ recalls | 18 days ago
Ford Recall : Wheelchair Lift/Outer Roll Stop Latching Mechanism
2010 Ford E-350
A wheelchair occupant may defeat or ride over the insufficiently latched roll stop. If this occurs when the lift platform is in an elevated position, the wheelchair's occupant could fall and sustain injury.
- Prime-time specialty vehicles (prime-time) is recalling one model year 2010 Ford E350 super van equipped with a braun century-2 wheelchair lift. Over time and with frequent use, the roll stop latches on the outer barrier may become bent or misaligned.
- Prime-time will notify the owner, and the repairs will be performed by an authorized braun dealer free of charge. Owners may contact prime-time at 1-574-293-9191.
Click a tab for more information.