- September 18: Ford F-150 Master Cylinder Problems Cause Huge Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- September 13: Ford Recalls Edge and Lincoln MKX For Faulty Door Bolts recalls | 12 days ago
- September 7: Ford Recalls Edge, Flex, Lincoln MKX and Lincoln MKT recalls | 18 days ago
- September 6: Ford Recalls 2 Million F-150s After 17 U.S. Fires recalls | 19 days ago
- September 3: Ford Transmission Lawsuit Includes Fiesta and Focus Cars news | 22 days ago
Ford Recall : Wheelchair Lift/Outer Roll Stop Latching Mechanism
2010 Ford E-350
A wheelchair occupant may defeat or ride over the insufficiently latched roll stop. If this occurs when the lift platform is in an elevated position, the wheelchair's occupant could fall and sustain injury.
- Prime-time specialty vehicles (prime-time) is recalling one model year 2010 Ford E350 super van equipped with a braun century-2 wheelchair lift. Over time and with frequent use, the roll stop latches on the outer barrier may become bent or misaligned.
- Prime-time will notify the owner, and the repairs will be performed by an authorized braun dealer free of charge. Owners may contact prime-time at 1-574-293-9191.
Click a tab for more information.