- December 8: Ford Focus Clutch Recall Expanded Over Pressure Plates recalls | 8 days ago
- November 25: Ford 6.7L CP4 Fuel Pump Failures Cause Lawsuit news | 21 days ago
- November 19: Ford Bubbling Paint Warranty Is a 'Sham,' Says Lawsuit news | 27 days ago
- November 17: Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators Recalled Due to Seat Issues recalls | 29 days ago
- November 17: Lincoln Nautilus Recall Ordered Over Airbag Modules recalls | 29 days ago
Ford Recall : Wheelchair Lift/Outer Roll Stop Latching Mechanism
2010 Ford E-350
A wheelchair occupant may defeat or ride over the insufficiently latched roll stop. If this occurs when the lift platform is in an elevated position, the wheelchair's occupant could fall and sustain injury.
- Prime-time specialty vehicles (prime-time) is recalling one model year 2010 Ford E350 super van equipped with a braun century-2 wheelchair lift. Over time and with frequent use, the roll stop latches on the outer barrier may become bent or misaligned.
- Prime-time will notify the owner, and the repairs will be performed by an authorized braun dealer free of charge. Owners may contact prime-time at 1-574-293-9191.
Click a tab for more information.