- April 16: Ford Unintended Acceleration Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 2 days ago
- April 14: Takata Airbag Recall Loaner Car Policies Lacking news | 4 days ago
- April 13: Driverless Cars: 66 Percent of Consumers Don't Want Them news | 5 days ago
- April 12: Ford Engine Block Heater Recall Ordered Over Cords recalls | 6 days ago
- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 27 days ago
Ford Recall : Hydraulic Brake Line
2011 Ford E-350
If a loss of service brake pressure occurs, the driver may not be able to control the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash
Suspension — Rear
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Frontline is recalling certain model year 2006-2011 electronic news gathering (eng) vehicles built on a Ford E-350 chassis with an aftermarket rear anti-sway bar and manufactured from October 31, 2006, through July 12, 2011. These vehicles may be susceptible to rear hydraulic brake line damage. The rear anti-sway bar frame mounting bolt threads may come in contact with the steel hydraulic brake line. If metal-to-metal abrasion occurs, the brake line may eventually rupture and cause a loss of hydraulic service brake pressure.
- Frontline will notify owners, and dealers will repair the vehicles free of charge. Repairs will be performed by local Ford dealers and frontline authorized service facilities. The manufacturer began contacting owners by telephone on July 12, 2011. Owners may contact frontline communications at 1-727-573-0400.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.