- August 8: Ford F-150 Doors Won't Latch Closed in the Cold: Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- August 7: 1.4 Million Ford F-150 Trucks Investigated for B-Pillar Fires investigations | 8 days ago
- August 6: Ford Emissions Lawsuit Says Power Stroke Engines Illegal news | 9 days ago
- July 24: Ford Shelby GT350 Lawsuit Gains Traction in Florida news | 22 days ago
- July 23: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Concerns Heard in Court news | 23 days ago
Ford Recall : Roush Propane Conversion Kits
2011 Ford E-350
A propane leak in the presence of an ignition source may result in a vehicle fire.
Fuel System, Other — Delivery — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Roush performance products is recalling certain 2011 Ford E-series vans equipped with 5.4 or 6.8 liter engines that have been altered by roush to operate using the roush liquid propane autogas fuel system. A valve in the system may have been mismachined allowing a propane leak.
- Roush will replace the defective valve with a correctly machined one. All the affected vehicles have been repaired, therefore, an owner notification letter will not be issued for this campaign. Owners may contact roush at 1-734-466-6255.
Click a tab for more information.