- April 7: 'Vehicle Services Department' of Plano, Texas, Sued by Minnesota news | 12 days ago
- April 6: Rollaway Danger: Ford F-150, F-650, F-750 and Ford Expedition recalls | 13 days ago
- April 6: Cop Sues Ford Over Alleged Carbon Monoxide Poisoning news | 13 days ago
- April 4: Lawsuit Alleges Weak Ford F-250 Roof Killed Georgia Couple news | 15 days ago
- April 2: EPA Says Vehicle Emissions Standards Are Too High news | 17 days ago
Ford Recall : Roush Propane Conversion Kits
2011 Ford E-350
A propane leak in the presence of an ignition source may result in a vehicle fire.
Fuel System, Other — Delivery — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Roush performance products is recalling certain 2011 Ford E-series vans equipped with 5.4 or 6.8 liter engines that have been altered by roush to operate using the roush liquid propane autogas fuel system. A valve in the system may have been mismachined allowing a propane leak.
- Roush will replace the defective valve with a correctly machined one. All the affected vehicles have been repaired, therefore, an owner notification letter will not be issued for this campaign. Owners may contact roush at 1-734-466-6255.
Click a tab for more information.