- January 6: Ford Swollen Lug Nuts Lawsuit Dismissed news | 12 days ago
- January 4: Ford Expands Takata Airbag Recalls by 953,000 Vehicles recalls | 14 days ago
- January 4: Ford EcoSport Recall Issued For 2019 Models recalls | 14 days ago
- December 30: Ford F-150 Transmission Lawsuit Says Reverse Doesn't Work news | 19 days ago
- December 25: Ford F-150 B-Pillar Fire Investigation Closed After Recall investigations | 24 days ago
Ford Recall 15E-068: Wheel Chair Lift Link Arm Pivot Holes
2011 Ford E-350
If the bearings move out of position, the stowed platform may have excessive movement resulting in failure of the platform mounting. This failure could cause the wheel chair lift platform to fall out of the vehicle when the doors are opened, increasing the risk of injury for the lift operator.
- New England Wheels is recalling certain model year 2006-2014 Ford E-250, and E-350 cargo vans modified to be equipped with certain model S2005, S2010, S5005, S5010, S5505, and S5510 wheelchair lifts built by the Ricon Corporation. The affected lifts are equipped with folding link arms that may have pivot holes that are too big, allowing the bearings to move out of position.
- New England Wheels will notify owners, and Ricon dealers will inspect the link arms for damage or for displaced bearings. The platform will be inspected for cracks. Any damaged parts will be replaced, free of charge. The recall began on January 5, 2016. Owners may contact New England Wheels customer service at 1-800-866-9247, or Ricon Customer Service at 1-800-322-2884. New England Wheels' number for this recall is 15E-068. Note: These vans and wheelchair lifts were subject to a similar recall in 2014. All vehicles that received that recall remedy are still affected by this recall as well.
- Documents (3)
Click a tab for more information.