- July 15: Ford Allegedly Knew About Defective Fiesta and Focus Transmissions news | 0 days ago
- July 12: Ford Recalls Ranger SuperCab Trucks For Faulty Seat Belts recalls | 3 days ago
- July 9: Ford Focus Canister Purge Valve Recall, Take 2 recalls | 6 days ago
- June 25: Ford Recalls Econolines That May Suddenly Lose Propulsion recalls | 20 days ago
- June 13: Ford Recalls F-150 Trucks That Received Faulty Recall Repairs recalls | 32 days ago
Ford Recall : Corrosion Of Propane Tank Fuel Line Fitting
2012 Ford E-350
A propane leak in the presence of an ignition source increases the risk of a fire.
Fuel System, Other — Delivery — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Adrian Steel Company (Adrian) is recalling certain model year 2012 Ford E-150, E-250 and E-350 Commercial Cargo Vans modified by Adrian between September 21, 2012, to September 24, 2012. The affected vehicles are equipped with certain propane fuel system conversion kits with an aluminum fuel line fitting manufactured by Roush CleanTech. Due to a reaction between the different metals, the affected kits may develop a propane leak where the aluminum fuel line fitting contacts the brass supply valve housing.
- Adrian will notify owners, and dealers will replace the aluminum fuel line fittings with stainless steel fittings, free of charge. The recall began during July 2014. Owners may contact Adrian customer service at 1-800-677-2726.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.