- April 16: Ford Unintended Acceleration Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- April 14: Takata Airbag Recall Loaner Car Policies Lacking news | 10 days ago
- April 13: Driverless Cars: 66 Percent of Consumers Don't Want Them news | 11 days ago
- April 12: Ford Engine Block Heater Recall Ordered Over Cords recalls | 12 days ago
- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 33 days ago
Ford Recall : Wheelchair Lift - Platform Cracking
2013 Ford E-350
If the platform side plates crack, the lift platform can separate from the lift and come to rest against the vehicle's lift door. When the doors are opened, the platform may fall out, increasing the risk of injury to the lift operator.
- Mobility Works (WMK Inc.) is recalling certain model year 2006-2014 Ford E150, E250, and E350 vans modified by Mobility Works to be equipped with certain model S2005, S2010, S5005, S5010, S5505, and S5510 wheelchair lifts manufactured by Ricon Corporation. The platform side plate of the affected wheelchair lifts may crack.
- Mobility Works will notify owners, and Ricon will supply supplemental platform support bumpers. Any platform that has already started cracking will be replaced, free of charge. The recall began on November 10, 2014. Owners may contact Mobility Works customer service at 1-800-769-8267 or Ricon customer service at 1-800-322-2884.
Click a tab for more information.