- July 1: Ford Recalls F-250, F-350 and F-550 Diesel Trucks recalls | 5 days ago
- July 1: Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators Recalled recalls | 5 days ago
- June 11: Ford F-150 Master Cylinder Recall Issued After Crashes recalls | 25 days ago
- June 10: Ford Door Latch Recall Says Pawl Spring Tabs Crack recalls | 26 days ago
- June 4: Ford Mustang Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 32 days ago
Ford Recall 14E-041: Wheelchair Lift - Platform Cracking
2013 Ford E-350
If the platform side plates crack, the lift platform can separate from the lift and come to rest against the vehicle's lift door. When the doors are opened, the platform may fall out, increasing the risk of injury to the lift operator.
- Cummings Mobility Conversion & Supply (Cummings) is recalling certain model year 2006-2014 Ford E-150, E-250, E-350, Chevrolet Express, 2006-2008 Dodge Sprinter, and 2009-2014 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter, and 2013 Ford Transit Connect vehicles manufactured January 1, 2006, to October 8, 2014, equipped with certain model S2005, S2010, S5005, S5010, S5505, and S5510 wheelchair lifts manufactured by Ricon Corporation after January 1, 2006. The platform side plate of the affected wheelchair lifts may crack.
- Cummings will notify owners to take buses to a Ricon dealer or service center who will install supplemental platform support bumpers. Any platform that has already started cracking will be replaced, free of charge. The recall began January 13, 2015. Owners may contact Cumming's customer service at 1-800-639-5438 or Ricon customer service at 1-800-322-2884. Cumming's number for this recall is 14E-041.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.