- December 9: Ford 'Death Wobble' Lawsuit Says F-250 and F-350 Trucks Affected news | 1 days ago
- December 6: Ford Explorers and Lincoln Aviators Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 4 days ago
- December 6: Ford Recalls Ford F-250, F-350 and F-450 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 4 days ago
- December 1: Ford F-150 Peeling Paint Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 9 days ago
- November 25: Ford Ranger Tail Light Recall Issued For 78,000 Trucks recalls | 15 days ago
Ford Recall 15E-068: Wheel Chair Lift Link Arm Pivot Holes
2014 Ford E-350
If the bearings move out of position, the stowed platform may have excessive movement resulting in failure of the platform mounting. This failure could cause the wheel chair lift platform to fall out of the vehicle when the doors are opened, increasing the risk of injury for the lift operator.
- MobilityWorks (WMK Inc.) is recalling certain model year 2006-2014 Ford E-150, E-250, and E-350 vans modified by MobilityWorks to be equipped with certain model S2005, S2010, S5005, S5010, S5505, and S5510 wheelchair lifts manufactured by Ricon Corporation. The affected lifts are equipped with folding link arms that may have pivot holes that are too big, allowing the bearings to move out of position.
- MobilityWorks will notify owners, and Ricon dealers will inspect the link arms for damage or for displaced bearings. The platform will be inspected for cracks. Any damaged parts will be replaced, free of charge. The recall began on December 15, 2015. Owners may contact MobilityWorks customer service at 1-800-769-8267, or Ricon Customer Service at 1-800-322-2884. Note: These vehicles and wheelchair lifts were subject to a similar recall in 2014. All vehicles that received that recall remedy are still affected by this recall as well.
- Documents (3)
Click a tab for more information.