- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 0 days ago
- February 21: Ford Emissions Investigation Opened After Employees Speak Up investigations | 29 days ago
- February 19: Ford Fusion Energi Recall Ordered To Prevent Electrical Shocks recalls | 31 days ago
- February 17: 1998 Ford Explorer Rollover Crash Will Cost Ford $152 Million news | 33 days ago
- February 14: Recall: Ford Mustang, Lincoln Nautilus and Lincoln Navigator recalls | 36 days ago
Ford Recall 15S32: Brake Controller May Not Activate Trailer Brakes
2016 Ford E-350
If the trailer brakes are not activated when the towing vehicle is slowing down, the distance needed to stop the vehicle may be lengthened, increasing the risk of a crash.
Electrical System — Integrated Trailer Brake Control
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain model year 2016 E-350 and E-450 vehicles manufactured November 3, 2014, to September 1, 2015, and equipped with a 6.8L engine and an optional trailer brake controller. In the affected vehicles, the trailer brake controller may not actuate the trailer brakes.
- Ford will notify owners, and dealers will reprogram the powertrain control module, free of charge. The recall began on November 10, 2015. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 15S32.
- Documents (11)
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- Press Release
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)/TSB ...
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Defect 573 Report
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2016-2
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2016-4
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2016-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2017-1
Click a tab for more information.