- August 8: Ford F-150 Doors Won't Latch Closed in the Cold: Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- August 7: 1.4 Million Ford F-150 Trucks Investigated for B-Pillar Fires investigations | 8 days ago
- August 6: Ford Emissions Lawsuit Says Power Stroke Engines Illegal news | 9 days ago
- July 24: Ford Shelby GT350 Lawsuit Gains Traction in Florida news | 22 days ago
- July 23: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Concerns Heard in Court news | 23 days ago
Ford Recall : Wheelchair Lift Roll Stop Latches
2006 Ford E-450
A wheelchair occupant may defeat or ride over the insufficiently latched roll stop. If this occurs when the lift platform is in an elevated position, the wheelchair's occupant could fall and sustain injury.
- Creative Bus Sales, Inc is recalling certain model year 2006-2011 Chevrolet and GMC C5500, and Ford E450, and Econoline 350 vehicles equipped with Braun wheelchair lifts. Over time, or with frequent use, the roll stop latches on the outer barrier of the lifts may become bent or misaligned.
- Braun is conducting this recall on behalf of Creative Bus Sales. Braun will notify owners, and dealers will repair the vehicles free of charge. The recall began on November 23, 2012. Owners may contact Creative Bus at 1-888-633-8380 or Braun at 1-800-488-0359.
Click a tab for more information.