- October 16: Ford F-250 and F-350 Tailgates Opening Without Warning investigations | 3 days ago
- October 12: Ford F-150 Brake Pedals Go to the Floors: Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- October 10: Ford GT Recall Issued After Car Catches Fire recalls | 9 days ago
- October 10: Ford Fiesta and Focus Owners in Thailand Win PowerShift Case news | 9 days ago
- October 7: Ford Water Pump Class-Action Lawsuit Says Engines Fail news | 12 days ago
Ford Recall : Wheelchair Lift Roll Stop Latches
2007 Ford E-450
A wheelchair occupant may defeat or ride over the insufficiently latched roll stop. If this occurs when the lift platform is in an elevated position, the wheelchair's occupant could fall and sustain injury.
- Creative Bus Sales, Inc is recalling certain model year 2006-2011 Chevrolet and GMC C5500, and Ford E450, and Econoline 350 vehicles equipped with Braun wheelchair lifts. Over time, or with frequent use, the roll stop latches on the outer barrier of the lifts may become bent or misaligned.
- Braun is conducting this recall on behalf of Creative Bus Sales. Braun will notify owners, and dealers will repair the vehicles free of charge. The recall began on November 23, 2012. Owners may contact Creative Bus at 1-888-633-8380 or Braun at 1-800-488-0359.
Click a tab for more information.