- December 3: Ford EcoBoost Problems Lead To Class Action Lawsuit news | 0 days ago
- November 30: Ford Recalls F-650 and F-750 Trucks With 7.3L Engines recalls | 3 days ago
- November 27: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Expanded recalls | 6 days ago
- November 19: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit Settlement news | 14 days ago
- November 15: Ford F-150 Transmission Lawsuit Dismissed news | 18 days ago
Ford TSB #SSM 47077
2018 Ford EcoSport
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:STARTER ASSEMBLY
- Some 2018 EcoSport vehicles equipped with a Factory Invoiced Accessories (FIA)remote start feature or SYNC connect may exhibit an intermittent illuminated wrench indicator lamp along with diagnostic trouble code (DTC) P166A and a See Manual message on the information display in the instrument panel cluster (IPC). This may be due to the key takeover process being initiated during the remote start session. This DTC does not affect normal functionality of the vehicle. The wrench indicator lamp may be cancelled after an ignition key cycle is performed. Do not attempt any repairs at this time. Engineering is investigating, monitor OASIS for updates.
Click a tab for more information.