- September 16: Ford Explorer Wheel Hub Bearing Assemblies Recalled recalls | 6 days ago
- September 15: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Investigation Upgraded investigations | 7 days ago
- September 12: Ford PowerShift Dual-Clutch Transmission Settlement Questioned news | 10 days ago
- August 31: Ford Recalls F-150 and Mustang Over Deadly Airbags recalls | 22 days ago
- August 31: Ford Recalls Explorer, Taurus and Police Interceptors recalls | 22 days ago
2001 Ford Econoline
Worst 2001 Econoline engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- spark plugs ejected from poorly threaded engine block3
- broken crankshaft, engine seized1
- stalls while driving1
- vehicle engine shakes while in motion1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control6
- NHTSA: Engine2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Econoline Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Econoline compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Econoline overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Econoline.