- April 22: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan Soft Brake Pedals Investigated investigations | 1 days ago
- April 7: 'Vehicle Services Department' of Plano, Texas, Sued by Minnesota news | 16 days ago
- April 6: Rollaway Danger: Ford F-150, F-650, F-750 and Ford Expedition recalls | 17 days ago
- April 6: Cop Sues Ford Over Alleged Carbon Monoxide Poisoning news | 17 days ago
- April 4: Lawsuit Alleges Weak Ford F-250 Roof Killed Georgia Couple news | 19 days ago
Ford Recall 03S06: Ford/Fuel Tank Brackets
2001 Ford Econoline
The brackets and outrigger members are intended to enhance crash performance.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Storage
- On certain cutaway chassis cab with the school bus option, two brackets and two outrigger members are missing in the area of the fuel tank.
- Ford will send technicians to the owner's location to inspect and add the brackets and outriggers as required. Owner notification began on September 3, 2003. Owners should contact Ford at 1-800-392-3673.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.