- July 18: Ford Recalls 550,000 Escapes and Fusions For Rollaway Dangers recalls | 1 days ago
- July 17: Ford Takata Class-Action Lawsuit Receives Preliminary Approval news | 2 days ago
- July 5: Ford 6.7 Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Systems Illegal news | 14 days ago
- July 4: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Recall Needed: Safety Group news | 15 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 24 days ago
Ford Recall 03S06: Ford/Fuel Tank Brackets
2001 Ford Econoline
The brackets and outrigger members are intended to enhance crash performance.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Storage
- On certain cutaway chassis cab with the school bus option, two brackets and two outrigger members are missing in the area of the fuel tank.
- Ford will send technicians to the owner's location to inspect and add the brackets and outriggers as required. Owner notification began on September 3, 2003. Owners should contact Ford at 1-800-392-3673.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.