- December 8: Ford Focus Clutch Recall Expanded Over Pressure Plates recalls | 5 days ago
- November 25: Ford 6.7L CP4 Fuel Pump Failures Cause Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- November 19: Ford Bubbling Paint Warranty Is a 'Sham,' Says Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- November 17: Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators Recalled Due to Seat Issues recalls | 26 days ago
- November 17: Lincoln Nautilus Recall Ordered Over Airbag Modules recalls | 26 days ago
Ford Recall 03S06: Ford/Fuel Tank Brackets
2003 Ford Econoline
The brackets and outrigger members are intended to enhance crash performance.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Storage
- On certain cutaway chassis cab with the school bus option, two brackets and two outrigger members are missing in the area of the fuel tank.
- Ford will send technicians to the owner's location to inspect and add the brackets and outriggers as required. Owner notification began on September 3, 2003. Owners should contact Ford at 1-800-392-3673.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.