- January 8: Ford F-150 Oil Consumption Issues Cause Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- December 28: Ford Recalls EcoSports and Transit Connects Over Airbags recalls | 18 days ago
- December 24: Ford Door Latch Settlement Receives Final Approval news | 22 days ago
- December 22: Ford Explorer, Lincoln Aviator Recalled For Motor Mounts recalls | 24 days ago
- December 22: Ford E-Series Recall Necessary To Prevent Burns recalls | 24 days ago
Ford TSB #07119
2007 Ford Edge
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Ford for this TSB. Call your local Ford dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# 07119.
Affected Component: SERVICE BRAKES, AIR:DISC
- FORD STATES BRAKE DRAG MAY CAUSE AN ODOR OR REDUCED POWERTRAIN PERFORMANCE. THIS COULD ALSO CAUSE THE INTEGRAL VEHICLE DYNAMICS (IVD) LIGHT AFTER DRIVING A GIVEN DISTANCE DUE TO PRESSURE NOTED IN THE MODULE *NJ
Click a tab for more information.