- February 14: Recall: Ford Mustang, Lincoln Nautilus and Lincoln Navigator recalls | 3 days ago
- February 13: Lincoln Continental Door Latch Recall Includes 28,200 Cars recalls | 4 days ago
- February 13: Ford F-150 Downshifting Problems Cause Recall of 1.5 Million Trucks recalls | 4 days ago
- February 6: Ford Recalls 2019 Rangers For Rollaway Risk recalls | 11 days ago
- January 19: 2019 Lincoln Nautilus Recall Issued For 2,700 SUVs recalls | 29 days ago
2013 Ford Edge
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Edge has its fair share of problems, but chief among them is an annoying “door ajar” warning light that won’t shut off even when the door is most definitely closed. While the retina-burning, ever-present false reminder on your dashboard is bad, it points to a deeper problem that can drain the battery, leave the doors unlocked while in motion, or render the key fob useless.
2013 Ford Edge Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Door Ajar Light Stays On357
- Battery Not Holding Charge6
- Body Control Module Lockup1
- Speakers Not Working1
- TPMS Light On1
- Vehicle Tried To Start When Key Was Put In But Not Turned1
- NHTSA: Electrical System748
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Edge Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Edge compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Edge overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Edge.