- May 19: Ford Recalls EcoSports in U.S. Federalized Territories recalls | 9 days ago
- May 18: Ford Recalls F-650 and F-750 Due To Parking Brake Cables recalls | 10 days ago
- May 14: Bosch Power Steering Bolts Cause Recalls recalls | 14 days ago
- May 2: Ford Transit Trailer Tow Module Recall Expanded recalls | 26 days ago
- April 22: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan Soft Brake Pedals Investigated investigations | 36 days ago
2013 Ford Edge
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Ford Edge
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Ford Edge by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Ford service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Ford customer service.
If the halfshaft and linkshaft become disengaged while driving, power will no longer be transmitted to the wheels, increasing the risk of a vehicle crash. ... Read more »
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source may result in a fire. Read more »