- January 24: Ford Recalls Explorer Police Interceptor and Lincoln Aviator recalls | 1 days ago
- January 22: Ford Soft Brake Pedal Recall Closes Investigation investigations | 3 days ago
- January 21: Ford and Mazda To Recall More Takata Airbag Inflators news | 4 days ago
- January 20: Ford Super Duty Power Tailgates Keep Opening investigations | 5 days ago
- January 8: Ford F-150 Oil Consumption Issues Cause Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
2013 Ford Edge
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Ford Edge
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Ford Edge by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Ford service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Ford customer service.
If the halfshaft and linkshaft become disengaged while driving, power will no longer be transmitted to the wheels, increasing the risk of a vehicle crash. Additionally, if the parking brake is not applied before exiting the vehicle, the vehicle may roll away despite the transmission being placed in 'Park', increasing ... Read more »
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source may result in a fire. Read more »