- August 8: Ford F-150 Doors Won't Latch Closed in the Cold: Lawsuit news | 9 days ago
- August 7: 1.4 Million Ford F-150 Trucks Investigated for B-Pillar Fires investigations | 10 days ago
- August 6: Ford Emissions Lawsuit Says Power Stroke Engines Illegal news | 11 days ago
- July 24: Ford Shelby GT350 Lawsuit Gains Traction in Florida news | 24 days ago
- July 23: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Concerns Heard in Court news | 25 days ago
2013 Ford Edge
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Ford Edge
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Ford Edge by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Ford service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Ford customer service.
If the halfshaft and linkshaft become disengaged while driving, power will no longer be transmitted to the wheels, increasing the risk of a vehicle crash. ... Read more »
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source may result in a fire. Read more »