- October 22: Ford Ranger SuperCabs Recalled For Seat Belt Issues recalls | 1 days ago
- October 8: Ford Recalls Ranger SuperCabs With Fixed Headrests recalls | 15 days ago
- October 7: Ford Bronco Recall Issued Over Airbag Failures recalls | 16 days ago
- October 2: Ford Fusion Transmission Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 21 days ago
- September 30: Ford Mustang Backup Camera Not Working, Alleges Lawsuit news | 23 days ago
2013 Ford Edge
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Edge has its fair share of problems, but chief among them is an annoying “door ajar” warning light that won’t shut off even when the door is most definitely closed. While the retina-burning, ever-present false reminder on your dashboard is bad, it points to a deeper problem that can drain the battery, leave the doors unlocked while in motion, or render the key fob useless.