- January 19: 2019 Lincoln Nautilus Recall Issued For 2,700 SUVs recalls | 5 days ago
- January 6: Ford Swollen Lug Nuts Lawsuit Dismissed news | 18 days ago
- January 4: Ford Expands Takata Airbag Recalls by 953,000 Vehicles recalls | 20 days ago
- January 4: Ford EcoSport Recall Issued For 2019 Models recalls | 20 days ago
- December 30: Ford F-150 Transmission Lawsuit Says Reverse Doesn't Work news | 25 days ago
2013 Ford Edge
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Edge has its fair share of problems, but chief among them is an annoying “door ajar” warning light that won’t shut off even when the door is most definitely closed. While the retina-burning, ever-present false reminder on your dashboard is bad, it points to a deeper problem that can drain the battery, leave the doors unlocked while in motion, or render the key fob useless.