- October 17: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Recall Needed, Safety Group Says news | 1 days ago
- October 13: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Fears Will Be Calmed news | 5 days ago
- September 27: Ford Recalls F-150, F-650 and F-750 Trucks in 3 Recalls recalls | 21 days ago
- September 16: Ford Explorer Wheel Hub Bearing Assemblies Recalled recalls | 32 days ago
- September 15: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Investigation Upgraded investigations | 33 days ago
1998 Ford Escort
accessories - interior Problems
Worst 1998 Escort accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Communications: Horn Assembly7
- NHTSA: Seats6
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Radio/Tape Deck/Cd Etc.3
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Head Restraint2
- NHTSA: Child Seat1
- NHTSA: Child Seat: Positioning Clip 1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Mechanical: Jacks1
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Recliner1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Escort Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Escort compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Escort overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Escort.