- October 18: Ford Recalls 1.3 Million F-150 and Super Duty Trucks recalls | 1 days ago
- October 17: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Recall Needed, Safety Group Says news | 2 days ago
- October 13: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Fears Will Be Calmed news | 6 days ago
- September 27: Ford Recalls F-150, F-650 and F-750 Trucks in 3 Recalls recalls | 22 days ago
- September 16: Ford Explorer Wheel Hub Bearing Assemblies Recalled recalls | 33 days ago
2003 Ford Excursion
Worst 2003 Excursion electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- interior electrical issues1
- vehicle instumentation goes dead1
- NHTSA: Electrical System17
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator3
- NHTSA: Communications: Back Up Alarm1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Software1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Excursion Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Excursion compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Excursion overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Excursion.