- April 22: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan Soft Brake Pedals Investigated investigations | 0 days ago
- April 7: 'Vehicle Services Department' of Plano, Texas, Sued by Minnesota news | 15 days ago
- April 6: Rollaway Danger: Ford F-150, F-650, F-750 and Ford Expedition recalls | 16 days ago
- April 6: Cop Sues Ford Over Alleged Carbon Monoxide Poisoning news | 16 days ago
- April 4: Lawsuit Alleges Weak Ford F-250 Roof Killed Georgia Couple news | 18 days ago
Ford Recall : Ford/Brakes
1999 Ford Expedition
Increased brake stopping distance can occur, increasing the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Pedals And Linkages
- Vehicle description: Sport utility vehicles. These vehicles may have a missing or partially installed retainer clip that holds the master cylinder push rod to the brake pedal arm.
- Dealers will inspect these vehicles to see if the retainer clip was installed, and repair, if necessary.
Click a tab for more information.