- December 8: Ford Focus Clutch Recall Expanded Over Pressure Plates recalls | 4 days ago
- November 25: Ford 6.7L CP4 Fuel Pump Failures Cause Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
- November 19: Ford Bubbling Paint Warranty Is a 'Sham,' Says Lawsuit news | 23 days ago
- November 17: Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators Recalled Due to Seat Issues recalls | 25 days ago
- November 17: Lincoln Nautilus Recall Ordered Over Airbag Modules recalls | 25 days ago
Ford Recall : Ford/Brakes
1999 Ford Expedition
Increased brake stopping distance can occur, increasing the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Pedals And Linkages
- Vehicle description: Sport utility vehicles. These vehicles may have a missing or partially installed retainer clip that holds the master cylinder push rod to the brake pedal arm.
- Dealers will inspect these vehicles to see if the retainer clip was installed, and repair, if necessary.
Click a tab for more information.