- November 24: Ford Cracked Fuel Injector Recall Issued After Fires recalls | 8 days ago
- November 18: Ford F-150 Windshield Wiper Recall Issued Over Motors recalls | 14 days ago
- November 14: Ford 3G Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Modems Are Outdated news | 18 days ago
- November 10: Rearview Camera Problems Cause Ford Bronco Recall recalls | 22 days ago
- October 31: Free Ford Bronco Driveshaft Replacements Under Program 22B27 news | 33 days ago
Ford Recall : Ford/Wheel Lug Nuts
1999 Ford Expedition
Loss of lug nut torque can cause vibration or separation of a wheel and tire from the vehicle.
Wheels — Lugs/Nuts/Bolts
- Vehicle description: Sport utility vehicles equipped with four-wheel-drive (4X4), 17" chrome steel wheels. The clamp load can be lost on the wheel lugs due to insufficient wheel contact area with the hub. In some cases, the contact area can deform, resulting in a loss of lug nut torque.
- Dealers will re-torque the wheel lugs to proper specifications and also install a label that specifies that the wheel lugs be torqued to 110 lb-ft any time the wheel is removed.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.