- December 3: Ford EcoBoost Problems Lead To Class Action Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- November 30: Ford Recalls F-650 and F-750 Trucks With 7.3L Engines recalls | 5 days ago
- November 27: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Expanded recalls | 8 days ago
- November 19: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit Settlement news | 16 days ago
- November 15: Ford F-150 Transmission Lawsuit Dismissed news | 20 days ago
2007 Ford Expedition
2007 Ford Expedition Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Hesitates/Misses3
- "Rattling" At Engine Start1
- Engine Knocking1
- No Engine Response When Pulling Or Backing Trailer1
- Running Roughly1
- NHTSA: Engine18
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control10
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Expedition Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Expedition compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Expedition overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Expedition.