- September 26: Ford 'Death Wobble' Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 2 days ago
- September 24: Ford Mustang Mach-E Recalls Ordered For Glass Problems recalls | 4 days ago
- September 23: 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E Brake Shudder and Vibration news | 5 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 7 days ago
- September 18: Ford F-150 Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 10 days ago
NHTSA — Latches/Locks/Linkages: Doors: Latch Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 21,406 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
accessories - exterior problem