- December 13: Stop Underrides Act: Large Trucks and Trailers Need Guards news | 0 days ago
- December 1: Ford Recalls 2018 Expedition, 2017 F-53 and F-59 recalls | 12 days ago
- December 1: Ford Recalls 202,000 Explorer SUVs and F-150 Trucks recalls | 12 days ago
- November 25: 2010 Ford Fusion Power Steering Assist Faults Investigated investigations | 18 days ago
- November 19: Feds Deny Ford and Mazda Petitions to Delay Takata Airbag Recalls news | 24 days ago
1998 Ford F-150
Worst 1998 F-150 drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- premature rear axle failure1
- vacuum hose broken1
- NHTSA: Power Train13
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit6
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Universal Joint1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 1998 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.