- February 26: Ford F-150 LED Headlight Recall Includes 217,000 Trucks recalls | 0 days ago
- February 17: Ford F-150 Automatic Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 9 days ago
- February 15: Ford Duratec Lawsuit Over Water Pumps May Be Ending news | 11 days ago
- February 15: Ford Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 11 days ago
- February 12: Ford Toe Link Recall Includes Flex, Taurus and Lincoln MKT recalls | 14 days ago
2000 Ford F-150
2000 Ford F-150 Drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- U-Joint (Universal Joint) Keeps Going Out1
- NHTSA: Power Train12
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Universal Joint1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 2000 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.