- September 30: Ford Rear Camera Recall For 701,000 Vehicles recalls | 19 days ago
- September 29: Ford F-250 and F-350 Front Axle Recall recalls | 20 days ago
- September 27: Ford Recalls Expeditions Again Over Seat Belts recalls | 22 days ago
- September 25: Ford Recalls Mustangs For Brake Pedal Problems recalls | 24 days ago
- September 23: Ford Explorer Recall Issued For Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 26 days ago
NHTSA — Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: Master Cylinder Problems
2.6hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 56,667 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.