- August 7: Ford E-Series Weight Ratings Are Allegedly Wrong: Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- August 1: 2021 Ford Bronco Engine Failures Investigated investigations | 8 days ago
- July 23: Ford Super Duty Emissions Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 17 days ago
- July 22: Ford Mustang Mach-E Class Action Lawsuit Follows Recall news | 18 days ago
- July 20: Ford Expedition and Lincoln Navigator Fire Recall Causes Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
Ford TSB #SSM 49821
2016 Ford F-150
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
- Some 2015-2021 Ford and Lincoln vehicles may exhibit an illuminated MIL with diagnostic trouble codes (DTC) P0011, P0012, P0014, P0015, P0016, P0017, P0018, P0019, P0021, P0022, P0024 and/or P0025. This may be due to small debris causing the VCT solenoid to stick. Before attempting any component diagnosis or replacement of the VCT solenoid, refer to Powertrain Control and Emissions Diagnosis (PC/ED) pinpoint test HK11 to cycle the affected VCT solenoid 10 times to attempt to clear the debris. For claiming, use causal part 6M280 and applicable labor operations in Section 10 of the Service Labor Time Standards (SLTS) Manual.
Click a tab for more information.