- March 13: Ford Shifter Bushing Recall Makes Lawsuit Moot, Argues Ford news | 3 days ago
- March 12: Ford Recalls Transit Vans Following Heating/Cooling Failures recalls | 4 days ago
- February 25: Ford Recalls Vehicles Over Loose Transmission Bolts recalls | 19 days ago
- February 22: Ford Fuel Injector Recall Inadequate, Alleges Class Action Lawsuit news | 22 days ago
- February 2: Petition Alleges 9 Million Hybrid/Electric Vehicles Are Defective investigations | 42 days ago
Transmission Doesn't Shift Correctly
2019 Ford F-150
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Ford dealer.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 17,900 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 14 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (11 reports)
- ford recommended replacing the transmission (2 reports)
- upload new update to pcm (1 reports)
- No one has added a helpful site for this 2019 F-150 problem yet. Be the first!
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Traveling 75 to 80 on a busy freeway the truck shifts into neutral and won't shift into gear I have to coast to a stop and restart the engine. This could be very dangerous situation if there is no shoulder and the highway is busy pressing the gas just revs the engine.
Happened 3 times already dealer says there's no code and everything is ok Ford has no record of this but they do... I'm sure I'm not the only one.
- Steven H., Herington, US