- December 8: Ford Focus Clutch Recall Expanded Over Pressure Plates recalls | 5 days ago
- November 25: Ford 6.7L CP4 Fuel Pump Failures Cause Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- November 19: Ford Bubbling Paint Warranty Is a 'Sham,' Says Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- November 17: Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators Recalled Due to Seat Issues recalls | 26 days ago
- November 17: Lincoln Nautilus Recall Ordered Over Airbag Modules recalls | 26 days ago
Ford Recall : Equipment Adaptive
2005 Ford F-450
In the event of a vehicle crash, the wheelchair may not be adequately secured possibly resulting in injuries to a wheelchair occupant.
- On certain vans built on Ford E-450 and GMC C-550 chassis and equipped with sure-lok wheelchair securement systems, the sprocket teeth of the retractor assembly is out of alignment.
- Dealers will inspect and replace the wheelchair securement retractors as necessary. Sure-lok is conducting the owner notification and remedy for this campaign. Owners may contact sure-lok at 1-908-231-1804 or federal coach at 1-800-292-6210.
Click a tab for more information.