- March 28: Ford EcoBoost Engine Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- March 26: Ford Edge Rattling Noise Lawsuit Blames Flexplates news | 20 days ago
- March 19: Ford Recalls 2020 Explorers and Lincoln Aviators recalls | 27 days ago
- March 12: Ford Tire Recall Affects F-150, F-250, F-350, Escape recalls | 34 days ago
- March 12: Ford Recalls 2.9 Million Vehicles To Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 34 days ago
Ford TSB #tsb18-2190
2015 Ford F-450
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Some 2011-2012 F-250/F-350 and 2011-2015 F-450/F-550 vehicles equipped with a 6.7L diesel engine built on or before 9-Dec-2014 may exhibit an illuminated malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) with diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs) P2043, P205C and/or P205D. Follow the Service Procedure steps to correct the condition.
Click a tab for more information.