- December 9: Ford 'Death Wobble' Lawsuit Says F-250 and F-350 Trucks Affected news | 0 days ago
- December 6: Ford Explorers and Lincoln Aviators Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 3 days ago
- December 6: Ford Recalls Ford F-250, F-350 and F-450 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 3 days ago
- December 1: Ford F-150 Peeling Paint Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 8 days ago
- November 25: Ford Ranger Tail Light Recall Issued For 78,000 Trucks recalls | 14 days ago
2015 Ford Flex
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 Ford Flex
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 Ford Flex by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Ford service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Ford customer service.
A loss of power to the fuel pump will cause the engine to stall or prevent the vehicle from starting, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the parking brake does not fully engage and the transmission is left in a gear other than 'Park' while on a slope, the vehicle may roll away, increasing ... Read more »