- November 24: Ford Cracked Fuel Injector Recall Issued After Fires recalls | 13 days ago
- November 18: Ford F-150 Windshield Wiper Recall Issued Over Motors recalls | 19 days ago
- November 14: Ford 3G Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Modems Are Outdated news | 23 days ago
- November 10: Rearview Camera Problems Cause Ford Bronco Recall recalls | 27 days ago
- October 31: Free Ford Bronco Driveshaft Replacements Under Program 22B27 news | 37 days ago
Ford Recall 18S08: Steering Wheel May Detach
2014 Ford Fusion
A steering wheel detachment can cause a loss of steering control, increasing the risk of a crash.
Steering — Steering Wheel/Handle Bar
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2014-2018 Lincoln MKZ and Ford Fusion vehicles. The steering wheel retaining bolt may loosen allowing the steering wheel to detach while driving.
- Ford will notify owners, and dealers will replace the steering wheel bolt with a longer bolt, free of charge. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 18S08.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.