- November 19: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit Settlement news | 7 days ago
- November 15: Ford F-150 Transmission Lawsuit Dismissed news | 11 days ago
- November 14: Ford Driveshaft Recall Affects Explorers and Lincoln Aviators recalls | 12 days ago
- November 14: Ford Recalls Edge, Explorer and Taurus Vehicles recalls | 12 days ago
- November 4: Ford Explorer Toe Link Recall: 13 Crashes, 6 Injuries recalls | 22 days ago
Ford Recall 18S08: Steering Wheel May Detach
2014 Ford Fusion
A steering wheel detachment can cause a loss of steering control, increasing the risk of a crash.
Steering — Wheel And Handle Bar
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2014-2018 Lincoln MKZ and Ford Fusion vehicles. The steering wheel retaining bolt may loosen allowing the steering wheel to detach while driving.
- Ford will notify owners, and dealers will replace the steering wheel bolt with a longer bolt, free of charge. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 18S08.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.