- January 19: Ford F-150 10-Speed Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 6 days ago
- January 11: Gear Box Z Lawsuit Filed By The U.S. Government news | 14 days ago
- January 5: Ford Truck Tailgate Recall Satisfies Federal Investigators investigations | 20 days ago
- December 26: Ford Door Latch Recall Investigated As Doors Keep Opening investigations | 30 days ago
- December 22: Ford Soft Brake Pedal Recall Issued For 600,000 Vehicles recalls | 34 days ago
Ford Recall 18S29: Rear Wing Hydraulic Fluid Leak May Cause Fire
2018 Ford GT
A hydraulic fluid leak in the presence of an ignition source can increase the risk of a fire.
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2017-2018 Ford GT vehicles. The rear wing valve block may leak hydraulic fluid.
- Ford will notify owners, and dealers will perform a software update to the fully integrated vehicle controller, which eliminates the possibility of excessive pressure in the valve block assembly. Some vehicles will have a rear wing hydraulic check valve installed and will have the o-rings and the filter replaced, if needed. The repairs will be performed free of charge. The recall began November 30, 2018. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 18S29.
Click a tab for more information.