- February 21: Ford Emissions Investigation Opened After Employees Speak Up investigations | 27 days ago
- February 19: Ford Fusion Energi Recall Ordered To Prevent Electrical Shocks recalls | 29 days ago
- February 17: 1998 Ford Explorer Rollover Crash Will Cost Ford $152 Million news | 31 days ago
- February 14: Recall: Ford Mustang, Lincoln Nautilus and Lincoln Navigator recalls | 34 days ago
- February 13: Lincoln Continental Door Latch Recall Includes 28,200 Cars recalls | 35 days ago
Ford Recall 18S29: Rear Wing Hydraulic Fluid Leak May Cause Fire
2018 Ford GT
A hydraulic fluid leak in the presence of an ignition source can increase the risk of a fire.
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2017-2018 Ford GT vehicles. The rear wing valve block may leak hydraulic fluid.
- Ford will notify owners, and dealers will perform a software update to the fully integrated vehicle controller, which eliminates the possibility of excessive pressure in the valve block assembly. Some vehicles will have a rear wing hydraulic check valve installed and will have the o-rings and the filter replaced, if needed. The repairs will be performed free of charge. The recall began November 30, 2018. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 18S29.
Click a tab for more information.