- August 16: Ford PowerShift Transmission Warranty Extension Announced news | 5 days ago
- August 15: Ford Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Recalled For Seat Belt-Related Problems recalls | 6 days ago
- August 10: Ford F-150 10-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Over Harsh Shifting news | 11 days ago
- August 9: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit Filed By Troopers news | 12 days ago
- August 7: Ford Recalls 2020 Explorers and Lincoln Aviators For 2 Problems recalls | 14 days ago
Ford Recall 18S29: Rear Wing Hydraulic Fluid Leak May Cause Fire
2018 Ford GT
A hydraulic fluid leak in the presence of an ignition source can increase the risk of a fire.
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2017-2018 Ford GT vehicles. The rear wing valve block may leak hydraulic fluid.
- Ford will notify owners, and dealers will perform a software update to the fully integrated vehicle controller, which eliminates the possibility of excessive pressure in the valve block assembly. Some vehicles will have a rear wing hydraulic check valve installed and will have the o-rings and the filter replaced, if needed. The repairs will be performed free of charge. The recall began November 30, 2018. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 18S29.
Click a tab for more information.