- April 7: 'Vehicle Services Department' of Plano, Texas, Sued by Minnesota news | 12 days ago
- April 6: Rollaway Danger: Ford F-150, F-650, F-750 and Ford Expedition recalls | 13 days ago
- April 6: Cop Sues Ford Over Alleged Carbon Monoxide Poisoning news | 13 days ago
- April 4: Lawsuit Alleges Weak Ford F-250 Roof Killed Georgia Couple news | 15 days ago
- April 2: EPA Says Vehicle Emissions Standards Are Too High news | 17 days ago
Ford Recall 99S20: Ford/Transaxle
1999 Ford Ranger
If the park mechanism does not engage and the vehicle operator has not applied the parking brake, the vehicle could roll free as if in neutral.
Power Train — Automatic Transmission
- Vehicle description: Electric vehicles. The transaxle may have been manufactured with the park detent spring misaligned. If the spring is misaligned, the park mechanism may not engage when the shift lever is placed in the park position.
- Dealers will inspect the transaxle and any with misaligned park detent springs will be replaced.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.