- July 17: Ford Takata Class-Action Lawsuit Receives Preliminary Approval news | 0 days ago
- July 5: Ford 6.7 Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Systems Illegal news | 12 days ago
- July 4: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Recall Needed: Safety Group news | 13 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 22 days ago
- June 20: NHTSA Denies Petition to Investigate Ford and Mercury SUVs investigations | 27 days ago
Ford Recall 00S07: Ford/FMVSS 103/Water Pump Inlet Tube
2000 Ford Ranger
As a result of no heat in the heater circuit, defrost performance is compromised.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Cooling System
- Vehicle description: Pickup trucks equipped with 2.5L ohc engines. Engine coolant circulation through the heater circuit is prevented because of a plugged heater return tube (water pump inlet tube) at the water pump. These vehicles do not comply with the intent of FMVSS no. 103, "windshield defrosting and defogging systems."
- Dealers will replace the plugged heater water return tubes.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.