- December 8: Ford Focus Clutch Recall Expanded Over Pressure Plates recalls | 5 days ago
- November 25: Ford 6.7L CP4 Fuel Pump Failures Cause Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- November 19: Ford Bubbling Paint Warranty Is a 'Sham,' Says Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- November 17: Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators Recalled Due to Seat Issues recalls | 26 days ago
- November 17: Lincoln Nautilus Recall Ordered Over Airbag Modules recalls | 26 days ago
Ford Recall 00S07: Ford/FMVSS 103/Water Pump Inlet Tube
2000 Ford Ranger
As a result of no heat in the heater circuit, defrost performance is compromised.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Cooling System
- Vehicle description: Pickup trucks equipped with 2.5L ohc engines. Engine coolant circulation through the heater circuit is prevented because of a plugged heater return tube (water pump inlet tube) at the water pump. These vehicles do not comply with the intent of FMVSS no. 103, "windshield defrosting and defogging systems."
- Dealers will replace the plugged heater water return tubes.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.