- September 18: Ford F-150 Master Cylinder Problems Cause Huge Lawsuit news | 4 days ago
- September 13: Ford Recalls Edge and Lincoln MKX For Faulty Door Bolts recalls | 9 days ago
- September 7: Ford Recalls Edge, Flex, Lincoln MKX and Lincoln MKT recalls | 15 days ago
- September 6: Ford Recalls 2 Million F-150s After 17 U.S. Fires recalls | 16 days ago
- September 3: Ford Transmission Lawsuit Includes Fiesta and Focus Cars news | 19 days ago
Ford Recall 00S07: Ford/FMVSS 103/Water Pump Inlet Tube
2000 Ford Ranger
As a result of no heat in the heater circuit, defrost performance is compromised.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Cooling System
- Vehicle description: Pickup trucks equipped with 2.5L ohc engines. Engine coolant circulation through the heater circuit is prevented because of a plugged heater return tube (water pump inlet tube) at the water pump. These vehicles do not comply with the intent of FMVSS no. 103, "windshield defrosting and defogging systems."
- Dealers will replace the plugged heater water return tubes.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.