- April 22: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan Soft Brake Pedals Investigated investigations | 0 days ago
- April 7: 'Vehicle Services Department' of Plano, Texas, Sued by Minnesota news | 15 days ago
- April 6: Rollaway Danger: Ford F-150, F-650, F-750 and Ford Expedition recalls | 16 days ago
- April 6: Cop Sues Ford Over Alleged Carbon Monoxide Poisoning news | 16 days ago
- April 4: Lawsuit Alleges Weak Ford F-250 Roof Killed Georgia Couple news | 18 days ago
Ford Recall 00S07: Ford/FMVSS 103/Water Pump Inlet Tube
2000 Ford Ranger
As a result of no heat in the heater circuit, defrost performance is compromised.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Cooling System
- Vehicle description: Pickup trucks equipped with 2.5L ohc engines. Engine coolant circulation through the heater circuit is prevented because of a plugged heater return tube (water pump inlet tube) at the water pump. These vehicles do not comply with the intent of FMVSS no. 103, "windshield defrosting and defogging systems."
- Dealers will replace the plugged heater water return tubes.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.