- October 16: Ford Ranger Recall: HVAC Blower Motor Fire Risk recalls | 2 days ago
- October 15: Ford MPG Lawsuit Alleges Fuel Economy Ratings Are Wrong news | 3 days ago
- October 4: Ford Escapes Added to Seatback Recliner Recall recalls | 14 days ago
- October 4: 2020 Ford Explorer Recalled For Wiring Harness Problems recalls | 14 days ago
- October 4: Ford F-Series Super Duty Trucks Recalled For Axle Problems recalls | 14 days ago
Ford Recall 13S04-S1: Fuel Delivery Module May Crack And Leak
2013 Ford Taurus
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source may result in a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain model year 2013 Explorer, Explorer Police Utility, Taurus, Taurus Police Interceptor, Flex, Lincoln MKS, and Lincoln MKT vehicles. In the affected vehicles, the fuel delivery module may crack, allowing fuel to leak.
- Ford will notify owners, and dealers will replace the fuel delivery module, free of charge. The recall began on December 21, 2015. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 13S04-S1.
- Documents (10)
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)/TSB - December 2, 2015 SUBJECT: DEMONSTRATION / DELIVERY HOLD - Safety Recall 13S04 – Supplement #5
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2016-2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2016-4
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2016-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2017-1
Click a tab for more information.