- November 24: Ford Cracked Fuel Injector Recall Issued After Fires recalls | 14 days ago
- November 18: Ford F-150 Windshield Wiper Recall Issued Over Motors recalls | 20 days ago
- November 14: Ford 3G Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Modems Are Outdated news | 24 days ago
- November 10: Rearview Camera Problems Cause Ford Bronco Recall recalls | 28 days ago
- October 31: Free Ford Bronco Driveshaft Replacements Under Program 22B27 news | 38 days ago
Ford Recall 13S04-S1: Fuel Delivery Module May Crack And Leak
2013 Ford Taurus
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source may result in a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain model year 2013 Explorer, Explorer Police Utility, Taurus, Taurus Police Interceptor, Flex, Lincoln MKS, and Lincoln MKT vehicles. In the affected vehicles, the fuel delivery module may crack, allowing fuel to leak.
- Ford will notify owners, and dealers will replace the fuel delivery module, free of charge. The recall began on December 21, 2015. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 13S04-S1.
- Documents (10)
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)/TSB - December 2, 2015 SUBJECT: DEMONSTRATION / DELIVERY HOLD - Safety Recall 13S04 – Supplement #5
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2016-2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2016-4
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2016-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2017-1
Click a tab for more information.