- November 25: Ford Edge Lawsuit Dismissed Over EcoBoost Flexplates news | 5 days ago
- November 8: Ford F-150 10-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 22 days ago
- October 26: Ford Bronco Sport Moonroofs May Fly Away recalls | 35 days ago
- October 22: Ford Ranger SuperCabs Recalled For Seat Belt Issues recalls | 39 days ago
- October 8: Ford Recalls Ranger SuperCabs With Fixed Headrests recalls | 53 days ago
Ford Recall 20S04: Rear Suspension Toe Links May Fracture
2013 Ford Taurus
A fractured rear toe link will cause a sudden change in vehicle handling and increase the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Rear
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2013-2018 Lincoln MKT and Ford Flex and Taurus vehicles with the Police Interceptor or SHO Performance Pack. The rear suspension toe links may fracture due to stress on the rear suspension.
- Ford will notify owners, and dealers will replace the rear suspension toe links, free of charge. Remedy parts are not currently available. Owners were notified about the recall on March 3, 2020. A second notice will be mailed when remedy parts become available, which is currently expected to be the end of September 2020. The recall began October 28, 2020. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332 or Lincoln customer service at 1-800-521-4140. Ford's number for this recall is 20S04.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.