- March 28: Ford Recalls Broncos, Bronco Wildtraks and Bronco Raptors recalls | 1 days ago
- March 27: Ford F-150 Windshield Wiper Recall: Wipers Can Break recalls | 2 days ago
- March 26: Ford Brake Hose Recall Affects Fusion and Lincoln MKZ recalls | 3 days ago
- March 26: Ford Recalls Maverick Trucks Over Trailer Light Failures recalls | 3 days ago
- March 13: Ford Shifter Bushing Recall Makes Lawsuit Moot, Argues Ford news | 16 days ago
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 34,550 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 12 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace windshield (11 reports)
- not sure (1 reports)
windows / windshield problem
- No one has added a helpful site for this 2013 Taurus problem yet. Be the first!
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
I own a low mileage 2013 Ford Taurus with only 33,000 miles. I am going on my third windshield!!! This is ridiculous. Any little pebble that hits it will cause it to CRACK. I have a 2003 Cadillac CTS with 200,000 miles that his nicks and chips all over and it doesn't have a single crack. How can a mint condition windshield not be able to sustain the smallest hit?
I'm so sad and disappointed with the windshields for these cars. By the way, all of the windshields I've purchased are FORD OEM - no aftermarket. As a car guy and consumer, I beyond disappointed with Ford in regards to this ridiculous problem.
- Saenz Arts C., Mcallen, TX, US